level2.si respects your privacy and undertakes to carefully protect personal data obtained through the online information system and will not pass it on to a third party or use it for other purposes without your consent. As there are certain links in the online information system to other, external websites that are not linked to level2.si, we do not assume any responsibility for the protection of data on these websites.
level2.si is committed to protecting the data and privacy of website visitors to the best of its ability.
In order to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of the data obtained, to maintain the accuracy of personal data and to ensure their proper use, we use appropriate technical and organizational procedures to secure the data we collect.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that stores web page settings. Websites store cookies on users’ devices that access the Internet in order to identify individual devices and settings that users used to access them. Cookies allow web pages to identify if a user has already visited this website, and with advanced applications, they can be used to adjust individual settings accordingly. Their storage is under the full control of the browser used by the user – the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies if desired.
Why are cookies necessary?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies: Temporary or session cookies will be removed from your computer when you close your browser (e.g. Chrome or Internet Explorer). These cookies help to improve the performance and usability of our website. For example, they allow us to detect whether your browser can run small web programs (called “scripts”) that provide additional functionality to the web page or allow us to remember any preferences you have set, such as font size or language setting).
- Persistent cookies: Persistent or stored cookies remain on your computer when you close your browser. The website uses them to store information, such as your login name and password, so you don’t have to sign in every time you visit a place. Persistent cookies remain on your computer for about 6 months.
- Google Analytics Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to prepare reports and help us to improve the user aspect of the website. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where the visitors came from on this website and the websites they visited. Some cookies set for this purpose are automatically removed from the device when you close your browser. Others may be retained for up to 24 months from your last visit to our website. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|Language||1 month||Language selection|
|WPML||Session duration||Cookie activity test|
The cookies we use on our website do not collect your personally identifiable information and may not damage your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Cookies enable the operation of our website and help us understand which information is most useful to visitors. You can set your cookie settings here.
By using this website, you agree that this website sets cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Manage and delete cookies
Processing of personal data for individuals in case of contact
If you contact us via the online form or send us an email, we will keep your personal information until the end of the communication. In the meantime, you can decide for yourself at any time and request deletion, but in this case we will not be able to answer you.
- Legal bases for the processing of personal data: legitimate interest of Level2, Uroš Preložnik s.p. to communicate with the public.TM (6 (1) f) Article of the General Regulation).
- Categories of users: website maintainers and messaging tool providers. Users process personal data exclusively according to the instructions and under the control of the controller.
- Retention period: until the end of the communication.
- Individuals’ rights: access to data, correction, and objection, restriction of processing and deletion. Rights can be exercised by a written application sent to the address of the manager or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Legal protection: Complaints or reports to the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia may be lodged against the controller’s conduct in relation to the protection of personal data.