This is plugin for Extended QGIS Web Client that enables spatial data editing through WFS-T protocol directly in Web browser.
- Editing features in mobile client (collecting points on the field based on location or tapping on the map)
- Navigate to feature (Stakeout – Goto point)
- Calculate Geoid height correction with optional Antenna Height user setting
- Saving data from field directly to server
- File uploading and attaching to features in both clients
- HTML Editor for TextArea fields
- Transformations supported. Editing layer can now be in different CRS than project CRS.
- Multi User and multi Layer Spatial data editing in Web browser direct to your Server!
- Layers must be PostGIS or Spatialite type and published as WFS.
- Registered users with permission to the project will be able to edit data, guest users will have only view permissions.
- Administrator will be able to control edtiting layers via QGIS project settings.
- Email notifications to administrator for every data change (insert, update, delete)
- Create, Modify geometry, Move, Delete, Change attributes
- Dynamic editing toolbar based on layer geometry type
- Dynamic editing attributes form depending on layer structure
- Easy setup to use drop down lists or checkbox fields
- Snapping (also between different editing layers)
- Draw in orthogonal mode
- Draw in freehand mode (line follows mouse cursor movement)
- Display segment length, total length and area of current drawing feature
- Geometry (Area or Length)
- Project name
- Time of feature creation
- Time of last feature modification
- User who created feature
- User who last modified feature
Export editing layer into various vector formats using exporting capabilities of Extended QGIS Web Client.
- One time payment, no license restrictions
- Full support by email, phone or remote desktop for setting up EQWC and plugin
- User and Administrator documentation
- Free updates
- PostgreSQL script to create empty layers in any PostGIS database to simply start adding spatial data
Evaulation of editor is also possible, without any setup from your side. Just send us email and you will receive further instructions.